Friday, March 16, 2012

Have some holo instead

Hi everyone~ I'll skip the apologies and get straight to the mani, since this is why you're all here, aye? :) So have some insanely awesome holo photos instead. I have here two coats of China Glaze OMG from the OMG collection.

omg1

omg2

omg3

Basically, I've just been feeling all meh about blogging the past few days since I've been swamped with work. I did wake up to see the sweetest email in my inbox today though, hence my posting again! I'll try get a reply out soon, if I don't get too distracted by mundane things like uni assignments.

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

16 comments:

  1. looks good on you - great pics too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these so bad. Atleast one. EBay has insane prices though! Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish China Glaze would re release the OMG and Kaleidoscopic collections. Come to think of it, I think it was your holo swatches that I first saw that really got me into holo polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Definitely an "OMG" reaction whenever i see swatches of this holo polish. It's so so gorgeous and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love holos. This on looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks stunning on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very chromeatic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Kristy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I hope that's a good thing haha! :P China Glaze totally needs to re-release them, although knowing polish companies and they're ability to stuff up, they'll probably not be as good as the originals :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know right! Dusty hunting it is then!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a beauty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colours just dance <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...