Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bloglovin & Pinterest

Hi everyone~ You may have noticed recently that I added a button to follow me on Pinterest on my sidebar. With Google Friend Connect being discontinued for non-blogger hosted websites, I won't be surprised if even blogger hosted sites will see the end of it too. Because of this, I'm opening up other ways to follow me. You can do so through Pinterest - this is especially good for those who don't like to read long ramblings and just want to get to the photo goodies :P. You can also follow me on bloglovin; the button is just above Pinterest.


If you have a Pinterest account or know of a good one which focuses on nails, let me know! I would love to check it out :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Followed you! :) My Pinterest is pinterest.com/labmuffin - I stick most of my nail art there when and if I remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. didnt know thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy @ More Nail PolishMarch 29, 2012 at 8:13 PM

    Followed you too!  Only just getting up and running, so lots of pinning to do, but here's mine http://pinterest.com/morenailpolish/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, totally! So much to dig through in the vaults... :P Only going to show the better pics, of course haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...