Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Holo glitter!

Hellohello~ I decided to make good use of the sun we had the other day and pulled out China Glaze Atlantis. Yeahhhh, the polish with the gorgeous, more amazing holographic glitter swimming in a blue-teal base. I decided to layer it over China Glaze Holly-day; two coats are shown below.

holly-day with atlantis1

holly-day with atlantis2

One of these days, I'm going to have to wear Atlantis on it's own. It's just too pretty ♥

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a bottle that I haven't used on its own yet! Soon though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the combo!  But yeah Atlantis is ridiculously amazing on it's own.  And only at about three coats ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, it is, isn't it? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, we need to try it out haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Helena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, all the more to try it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's gorgeous, isn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...