Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Where is my spring?

Hi everyone! Hope you've had an enjoyable and restful holiday :) I've been stuffed full the past two days celebrating Christmas the Aussie way - with barbeques! Not that they're doing me much good since I've been sick and coughing... :(

Anyway, today's mani is from the vault, back when we actually had sunny and warm weather. In reference to the post title, this summer has been crazy so far with its cool and warm temperatures, but nothing like the sweltering hot summer days we normally get! Not that I'm missing those hot days so much although I can't help think we're in autumn instead of summer. At least give us spring? ^^

skittle polkadots1

From index to pinky - I applied two coats of China Glaze Re-fresh mint, Ulta3 spring fling, spring shower and spring blossom (three coats). On my thumb, I had two coats of China Glaze Light as air. I then used my dotting tool to add the white dots.

skittle polkadots2

Definitely very springy and simple. I quite liked this mani ^^

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this one! It makes me think of spring picnics with floaty dresses and dainty teacups...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! I love your pastel polka dots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. Great for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, what imagery :P At least the past two days haven't been too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, it'll arrive soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, thanks. Spring was what I had in mind when creating this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, it does seem quite good for Easter too! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...