Friday, December 9, 2011

Press release: OPI Holland Collection for Spring/Summer 2012

Hello everyone~OPI's next stop around the world happens to be in Holland and I can't be more excited for this collection! I honestly don't think I've fallen so hard for a collection in a long, long time - not since the Anchors Away collection by China Glaze earlier this year anyway.

A Dutch of Colour

OPI’s autumn range, the Holland Collection features wooden shoes, pickled herring and tulips; a juxtaposition of sophisticated neutrals married with larger-than-life bright shades.  The summer and autumn seasons are filled with colour and vibrancy, OPI’s Holland Collection is not only filled with quirky names inspired by the Netherland, the collection features desirable blues, rich plums, sea foam green, red clay, neutrals, pinks and bold oranges that capture the energy of this clog wearing nation. 

Picture fields of vivid tulips, windmill-dotted along the hillsides and bustling canals, OPI’s Holland collection offers an assortment of vibrant brights combined with sophisticated neutrals. The varied palette of colour shades complements the fashion displayed down the runway, from colour blocking pants and skirts to feminine free-flowing dresses and blousy-sleeved tops and dramatic patterns. 

What can we say about this shimmery stormy blue-grey, I Have a Herring Problem. This sassy blue means business, I Don’t Give a Rotterdam!


Everyone’s favourite, Vampsterdam, a seductive shade of deep grape purple. Wooden Shoe Like To Know, a reddish shimmery chocolate brown.


You might even consider A Roll in the Hague in this sun-lit orange. Cycle the countryside and fall in love with this bubblegum pink lavender, Pedal Faster Suzi.


We will all feel a little virtuous in this intriguing robust rose, Gouda Gouda Two Shoes. You will think you have died and gone to heaven in this barely-there sea kissed green, Thanks A WindMillion.


Give your fingers an experience in this red hot shade of coral-red, Red Lights Ahead…Where? Brighten up the room in this smooch-worthy shade of hot pink, Kiss Me on My Tulip.


All of Holland will be hollering for this crowd pleasing plum purple, Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI? Rumor has it…this sandy bisque is a work of art, Did You ’ear About Van Gogh?


Holland Collection nail lacquer shades contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and each includes OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application. The Holland Collection will be available from early February 2012 at selected beauty salons, spas, and David Jones nationally, $19.95 RRP incl. GST.
--------------

Omigoshhhhhhhhhh, I'm so in love with this collection. I think I need about eight of them, the red/pink/orange I can do without haha. But the rest - they are DIVINE <3

What do you think of this collection? Which ones are your favourites? :)

Thanks for dropping by!
~Sharon

8 comments:

  1. Wooooow! The colours are so pretty! I love the bright red and pink, but i hope Did You ’ear About Van Gogh will 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this collection looks great! I like Dutch ´Ya Just Love OPI, Did You ´ear About Van Gogh and Thanks A WindMillion the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for this collection. Gonna have to start saving my pennys, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a WindMillion, Kiss Me on My Tulip, and Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?" all look amazing. I'll have to save my money and be on the look out! Can't wait to see swatches! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do too! These all look so amazing, it's so hard to choose which to own *______*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choices hehe. They're totally what I choose too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, save save save! I think these will definitely be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your choices too! I'm not a pink fan though so I'll pass on Kiss me on my tulip. The majority of the rest are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...