Monday, December 5, 2011

Blue addicted

Hi ladies~ Wow, it's been almost a week since I've last posted! I have a lovely blue glitter polish to show you today - Essence Blue addicted. It's sooooo pretty ^^ ♥ I've always wanted to own Across the Universe by Deborah Lippmann, so this cheap alternative is going to be highly treasured!

blue addicted layered1

I layered one coat of Blue addicted over a coat of China Glaze First mate. First mate is an extremely pigmented crème navy blue and one of my favourites from the Anchors Away collection released at the beginning of this year.

blue addicted layered2

How amazing is Blue addicted? <3

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

16 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty, i love it, its on my wl loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. In answer to your question: AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty! :D We have Essence here too, but the choices are very limited. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue Addicted is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I had this one! I nominated your blog for the versatile blogger award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is! I can't stop looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it bad I keep looking at my nails? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely wishlish worthy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, nothing short of it :) It's honestly sooooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww no :( Essence used to be pretty rare too but I think they recently rolled it out across Australia in Target. Hopefully you'll have better access to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Caitlin :) I've already received this award - thanks for nominating me though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It really is lovely but the removing is real pain in the ass ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, agreed! I thought I'd get away without using the foil method and ended up scrubbing for a bit :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...