Monday, December 12, 2011

Look what arrived today!

Hello everyone~ Omigoshhhhhhhhhhh, OPI's Holland collection for spring/summer 2012 has arrived!! :D I was totally looking forward to this and six of the beauties which were released are now mine, hehehehe ♥

OPI Holland Collection for spring/summer 2012

As these are all gorgeous, I don't have the heart to simply swatch them (well, and the fact that I'm too lazy to sit through swatch sessions :P). NOTDs will be following this post shortly, after I decide to remove my current mani. It's so awesome too - it'll be my next post for sure :)

For now, any idea as to what the above polishes are? Not that this will stump you polish fanatics :P

Thanks for dropping by!
~Sharon

18 comments:

  1. OMG I'm so envious! Looking forward to your swatches/NOTD post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i cant wait for this collection to arrive in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I'm so jealous :D This collection is soo pretty! Can't wait to see them on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, i can't wait for the swatches :O They look so pretty.. im tempted to get a set now >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen some swatches and shimmers are amazing 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited and they aren't even mine, lol!!! Can't wait to get my hands on some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! I can´t wait for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for this collection and I can't wait to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for the swatches! I've had my eyes on a few of these shades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon as I remove my current mani, I'll be diving into wearing these hehe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're coming to Australia in February next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This collection is wonderful *___* ♥ Can't wait to try them on too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bottle pics alone don't show off the beauty of these polishes. I'll try to get some posts of these up very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, shimmer! ♥♥ Need to see them in real life and bathe in their beauty XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loool! Don't worry, I felt the same when I saw some swatches myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll try and get one up asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It really has been a long time since I've felt so excited for a collection :P How good is that feeling?! Too bad it's not good for my wallet...hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will be getting a post up very soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...