Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mini holiday series: Simplicity at it's best

Hello everyone~ If you know me, you know I love my glitter tips :P This mani is actually from awhile back but I thought the glitter tips were quite fitting of a holiday mani.

This is two coats of Ulta3 black satin. I then applied a coat of Essence Make it golden (dupe for Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow - woohoo for cheap dupes!), starting at the tip and dabbing down towards the base for the gradient effect. To add a little more bling and sparkle to it, I dabbed on OPI Servin' up sparkle.

black with gold tips1

I quite liked this mani, especially the combination of gold and black. This combo never gets old :) What do you think of this mani?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

12 comments:

  1. I love the glitter tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic and elegant, love it :) Merry Christmas to you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic! I love the combination of black and gold, too. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love glitter tips, this is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lindsey ^^ Glitter tips are awesomeeeee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Thanks for the lovely comment ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and gold is so prettyyyyyy *___*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, thank you! Glitter tips are so simple and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen so many black with gold that I started to love 
    and your try is amazing 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that's so nice of you to say! Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...