Thursday, December 8, 2011

A soft leopard print look

Hi everyone~I saw this amazing nail art over at Katrina's blog (I can't find the post anymore ><) and knew I had to try it out for myself :)

soft leopard1

I applied three coats of NOPI Kim-pletely in love onto my index and pinky nails. For my fourth finger, I applied three coats of China Glaze Sunset sail. Two coats of Ulta3 lily white was applied onto my thumb and third finger. I then took Kim-pletely in love and Sunset sail to apply the random dots for the leopard print. The prints were outlined with Ulta3 black satin.

soft leopard2

soft leopard3

I loved this mani so much I wore it for four days :D What do you think of it?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

22 comments:

  1. So nice! delicate, simple and rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice! Love the muted leopard, it makes a statement as well as the normal ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I already have kimpleatly in love, I just need to find the perfect orange and then I'm definitely going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are amahzing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is, isn't it? ^^ Thanks Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, delicate is a nice way to describe it! Loveeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ^^ I like that it's softer and less in your face too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, thank you ^^ Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, go for it! I thought the colours wouldn't look nice together but was pleasantly surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I couldn't stop staring... :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunset Sail is so beautiful, I like it because it is simple with a twist 

    ReplyDelete
  13. The soft shimmer in the polish is so pretty hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. This mani looks different from other leopard manis! Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it!!! We have all the Kardashian Kolors in our store and shop worldwide www.onehoneyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh, glitter :D Gotta love it haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...