Thursday, August 4, 2011

Posts being stolen :(

Hey everyone~ I just found out from the lovely Em that my posts are being stolen by another person. It's shocking for me that anyone would do such a thing, especially when they're straight out copying and pasting my posts (including my name at the end of each post)! As I watermark my photos, I'm not too worried about that - actually, if this weren't so serious it'd be funny since the blog name is Cool Nail Art Designs (*ahem* not Polish Infatuated). Unfortunately what the person is doing is totally UNCOOL.

If any one has any idea on how to deal with this, please let me know! I have no way to contact the person since the contact tab doesn't have a link to anything so any help will be extremely appreciated!

Thanks :)
~Sharon

ps. I wonder if this will be copied too..? ><

19 comments:

  1. report it!!! the same thing was happening to The TraceFace Philes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so many times I've seen this )=
    Report her, she'll be forced to close her blog or at least to erase all that has benn stolen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad :( Definitely report it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, how'd you come across that? That is so terrible, why do people do things like this?! I hope you sort it out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is really bad! 
    Try this article: http://raevenfea.com/learning/how-to-get-your-stolen-content-removed/ It might give you some ideas. I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god why oh why do people do things like this??!!
    It happened to me, very recently too and I contacted Blogger about it. I clicked on the report abuse button on the blog which stole my work and then filled out a form and sent it off. Blogger have yet to get back to me, but it was only yesterday that I sent off the complain so I guess I'l just have to wait. 
    Good luck with getting it all sorted out =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't really help you but I just wanted to tell you that I also think stealing posts is something only crazy people do and I hope you will soon find a solution and stopped this maniac! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not personal, its spam. All you can do is report the blog to the hosting provider and they should take it down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a shame... :(
    I really don't understand why people to this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so sad seeing people who think they can get away with copying other's work :( Hope she does something about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the advice :) Reporting has definitely helped ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. :( Thanks for the suggestion ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely reader contacted me to let me know. Thanks, I've reported it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the link! You're a life saver hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, I've heard about that button. The blog didn't have it though so I had to directly contact the google team about it. Thankfully they're really fast and the problem is solved now!:^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks dear~! I've reported it and action has taken place so yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep. I've reported it now, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Neither :( I'm glad google is so quick in taking action!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...