Monday, August 22, 2011

Spring flowers

Hi ladies~ Sorry for the brief absence, I'm still struggling through my pile of assignments! Why is it that they never end? :( I still haven't painted my nails - it's moving onto two weeks of naked nails now, woah! And so this post features a mani from the good old vault :)

I started off with two coats of China Glaze Re-fresh mint. I then used my dotting tool for the white dots (Ulta3 lily white) and mixed Ulta3 silver pink with lily white to create the pink flowers on my accent nails. Placed some rhinestones and pearls and voilà, spring flower look complete. It's not quite spring here yet, but hey, I can look forward to it, yes? :P

spring flowers1

spring flowers2

I'm hoping to get back into the rhythm of posting more often once this hectic week ends.

~Sharon

31 comments:

  1. i love it! it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mani!
    I love the white dots on the ChG Refresh Mint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! So very adorable! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! So very adorable! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the most gorgeous colors I've seen in a while! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! Makes me wish it WAS spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is sooo cute! i love the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww this is so pretty i love it!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ^^ You're so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought the white would look lovely on the pastel mint green :) Thanks for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, I can't wait till spring. One of my favourite seasons <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, you're so sweet. Thanks dear~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Shel! Spring will soon be in the air... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet and elegant! Mint greens are my absolute fave!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Freshie! Mint greens are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so pretty, reminds me of drinking tea for some reason!!! ( weird you say? weird is my middle name!) , BTW, can you Please make a post about nail and cuticle care...pleaaaase :-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Re-Fresh Mint is very sweet, but the manicure you made is sweet but it rocks at the same time, love it!

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.comMaybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the compliment and following ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol, how so? :P I'll try to make a post about nail and cuticle care in the future~

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is so pretty ! I love Re-fresh Mint, it's the perfect summer color in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you! It's a gorgeous green for spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...