Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why so blue?

Hi everyone! After two weeks of naked nails, I'm back with a mani :) My applying skills have deteriorated, lol - application was a little messier than normal. I decided to go with a blue mani since I was in the mood for a navy blue. Of course, China Glaze First mate fits this criteria only too well. I love this one coater crème <3.

I applied two coats of First mate (only out of habit - you can totally get away with one coat if you're careful!) and then layered OPI Last Friday night onto my middle finger. Two coats of Maybelline NY Colorama Electric blue were applied onto my accent nails, with one coat of L.A. Colors Starlight layered onto my thumb.

blue1

blue2

This is simple, but I love how simple and pretty it is :)

blue3

What do you think of layering with glitters? I can't seem to stop using them, hehe. They make plainer nail polish finishes like crèmes and jellies so much more interesting.

~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. Blue is always good! Nice mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blue! I own it and think it's devine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. Blue is becoming one of my favorite colors to wear after pink  :P 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elsa! I'm learning to love blue quite a bit :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. It so is <3 The most gorgeous shade of blue I own, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ^^ This is (in my opinion) the best layering combo for LFN <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, it's totally grown on me too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...