Saturday, August 6, 2011

Choose meeee!

Hey~ :) Firstly, thanks to the awesome people who left me suggestions after my previous post. I've since contacted the Google team and they have removed all of my posts from the other blog, yay! And moving onto nail polish :P Ahh, I can't believe I've put off wearing Essence Choose me! for so long. Despite seeing so many glorious photos of it, it stayed in my untried box for over 3 months! Shown is three coats of the lovely. Just look at the beautiful duochrome ♥

choose me1

choose me2

Just beware that this baby stains - I applied two coats of my base coat (China Glaze Strong Adhesion base coat) to avoid teal stained nails :)

choose me3

Have you ever put off wearing a polish even though you've read so many positive reviews about it?

~Sharon

8 comments:

  1. pretty! I love it, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it ^^
    A wonder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy imfeelingnail-venturousAugust 7, 2011 at 4:01 AM

    OH wow! I just bought this polish online the other day. It should get here on Tuesday... Can't wait to get it now. Looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you've received it now! It's sooo pretty irl too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely is! Thank you Veronica :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a wonder to behold! Wear it soon, yes? ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...