Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crystal mattefied

Hey everyone~ I'm so happy that it's finally my break period, I can actually stop and take a breather now, yay! :)

I have previously shown Zoya Crystal on my blog and it's such a gorgeous polish that I wanted to try it out matte. Apologies for the tip wear and lobster fingers - my parents took my camera away for the weekend and I'm left with an old camera at home, hehe.
crystal matte

I thought it'd be one of those polishes which would look brilliant matte since it has such lovely copper flecks but looking at it, I reckon glossy looks so much better. What do you think?
crystal matte macro

~Sharon

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Reminds me a little of Absolutely Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous! This is one of my lemmings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually quite like it mattefied!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Reminds me a little of Absolutely Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is, isn't it. Crystal is one of my favourite blue polishes <3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Copper flecks + blue? What more can we ask for, haha?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, yay! Hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on it soon, it's a beauty irl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you like it, it is quite pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it matte! It kind of tones it down a little :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that looks neat matte! It looks speckled!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely idea. It looks fabulous. I love mattifing polish tho. Brings out an entire different lacquer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, thanks :). It does give it a lovely suede look, I guess personal preference plays a part~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol, didn't think of it that way! Thanks though ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mattefying a polish can give it such a new dimension :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...