Monday, April 11, 2011

Glitter Gal Fuchsia

Hello~ :) I recently had the opportunity to sample one of Glitter Gal's holographic polishes kindly sent by Kerry.

Fuchsia is exactly what the name states - it's a pretty fuchsia shade which looks amazing under the sun. I used two coats in my swatch and while there was still visible nail line (vnl), it was minimal and I was actually ok with it. The polish was swatched with a base coat, two coats of Fuchsia and no topcoat.
Fuchsia2

Fuchsia had a lovely application which I was surprised with, I thought the small brush would cause a bit of a problem but nope, it was fine. The polish also dries extremely quickly, it was dry to touch within 5 minutes of application without the aid of a quick dry top coat. It also dries to a glossy finish, which is always a winner :).
Fuchsia1

How gorgeous does this look under the sun? Holographic polishes are such fun to play with :).
Fuchsia3

Glitter Gal 3D Holographic nail polishes retail for AUD$11.95 a bottle. For a 9mL bottle of polish, many may look twice, however Glitter Gal uses true holographic particles in their formula, which provides the beautiful holo effect. Kerry sent me the below information which I thought was really insightful so I've quoted it.
We use “true” holographic particles in our formulation. This one ingredient is 30 times more expensive than any other nail polish ingredient. Thus making our holographic nail polish the highest quality possible. You will notice the smoothness to the finish of polish, and reflective effects are amazing. They are also the “Big 3 Free”.

Many other companies have tried create holographics, but use the more affordable ingredients, which don’t give the polishes the same effect, we didn’t want to compromise on quality and wanted to deliver to our customers a true holographic formulation. I hope this helps.
Glitter Gal nail polishes are available online at www.glittergal.com.au. International shipping is available! For the Aussie girls who don't wish to pay for shipping, Glitter Gal can also be found in shops such as The Perfume Connection. More information can be found here.

Big thanks to Kerry for providing me with Fuchsia. The above product was provided to me for a review. This has in no way influenced my opinion and I have stated my honest thoughts on the product. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. That is actually the prettiest colour I have ever seen! O.o ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    It's a wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I'm glad you like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Likelikelike haha. It's gorgeoussss in the sun *__*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love it when holos are actually holo? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D Definitely a true beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...