Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekly Nail Blog Round Up

Hello~ :) Stacie over at KawaiiNailArt has kindly started a blog round up and I thought it'd be nice to spread other blogger's work and became a part of it ^^

Grace made a great tutorial video on how to use a konad and have these fantastic nails.

Emily watched put a twist on the usual nautical manicure. Watch out for the sharks!

Stacie went all a flutter.

I dragged my way to a perfect manicure.

Jen played with fimo this week and came up with this awesome design.

Nicole is pretty in pink with this Fauxnad design.

Dawn kept the doctor away with this fantastic apple design.

Lovin Nails used China Glaze Four Leaf Clover for a gorgeous accent nail manicure.

Claire was rocking with this cool shellac tutorial.

As a little bonus we love this tutorial by the lovely Leanne at do not refreeze

If you would like to be included in future round ups please visit here.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Where can you buy nail art supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Where can you buy nail art supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ^^. I buy most of my nail art supplies online on ebay since they aren't so readily available here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...