Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sailing off into the sunset~

Hello~ Lol, cheesy title, I know :P. When I first saw swatches of China Glaze's Anchors Away collection, Sunset sail was not one of those polishes which drew me in. However, after seeing more and more swatches of it, I decided to purchase it and try it out since I don't have many polishes in this shade.

Shown is two coats of Sunset sail. While this may not be a polish I will normally pick up, I ended up quite liking it :) It has a beautiful soft shimmer throughout which makes the polish look more exciting.
sunset sail1

sunset sail2

~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It has JUST a tiny hint of sparkle. I'm gonna go pick it up next time I'm out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...