Monday, April 4, 2011

Teenage Dream

Hello~ I'm so sick of assignments and uni, why do they never end?! :( Good thing I have a break coming up or I'd really go crazy from all the work, haha. But enough with the whining.

OPI Teenage dream is a pretty pink based polish filled with glitter particles. It is a tad sheer, shown is three coats of it. I was pleasantly surprised by it though since I'm not much of a pink lover. Very pretty :). Both photos were taken under the sun.
teenage dream1

I love the hexagonal pieces a lot, they make the polish jump to life under the sun with its multi-coloured flashes! <3 The photo has been blurred to show the beautiful shades of colours blinking in the sunlight.
teenage dream2

~Sharon

14 comments:

  1. Ah, this one's still on my list of "to-get"s. Loving this light pink with the glitter/sparkles. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this color! And I feel your pain about school...i seriously can't take it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this nail polish! Great swatch (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat: Hehe, thanks Cat :)

    tiff: Get it! Haha. I love that I'm such a good influence on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Varnish Vixen: This pink is surprisingly soft and pretty <3. Ahh, uni just needs to give us a break, assignments are driving me craaaazy @__@

    FOREVER '92: Awww thanks, that's such a sweet comment ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toesthattwinkle!: Thank you :)

    Sylvia: It is! It's soft but bling at the same time, does that make sense? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Varnish Vixen: This pink is surprisingly soft and pretty <3. Ahh, uni just needs to give us a break, assignments are driving me craaaazy @__@

    FOREVER '92: Awww thanks, that's such a sweet comment ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want this nail polish! Great swatch (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks absolutely gorgeous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...