Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yes, another haul :)

I was pleasantly surprised that the postman dropped by today, I hadn't expected this Transdesign order to arrive until Friday. Of course, I could hardly wait to start playing with the polishes, but unfortunately I have work due tomorrow which I need to get cracking on :(.

First up, my Color Club haul! Have I mentioned before that all my photos are clickable? Definitely click away to see enlarged photos!
td haul

Top row: Wild Orchid, Uptown Girl, Revvvolution
Bottom row: Wild at heart, Soft as Cashmere, Magic Attraction

Aaaaand my first Essie and Misa polishes, not forgetting my huge lemming by China Glaze :D!
td haul2



From left to right: Turquoise & Caicos, Mummy may I, Dirty Sexy Money


I can't wait to try them all on! I'm really loving what I ordered this time round, and especially, especially eyeing Revvvolution. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze aside some time for a fresh mani later on today :).


Thanks for dropping by!
~shazzii

13 comments:

  1. Very nice haul! There isn't a single polish from your picks that I don't either own or have on my lemming list. They're all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! We like the same colours ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Swatch them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin: Thank you :)

    Cel: Ooh, that's awesome! If I have any swaps to do in the future, I'll definitely turn to you! :D

    Lois: Definitely! In fact, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!! Can't wait to see your swatches. And what a coincidence that I got 3 of the exact same polishes from them too after your recommendation! I also got the Poshe topcoat which I used for my latest mani and it's not bad at all. Thanks for the recommendation =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see what you bought too, 'chelle! Glad you like the Poshe topcoat, I'm a bit paranoid with it running out so I use it sparingly lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! Can't wait to see you start having some fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! We like the same colours ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see what you bought too, 'chelle! Glad you like the Poshe topcoat, I'm a bit paranoid with it running out so I use it sparingly lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erin: Thank you :)

    Cel: Ooh, that's awesome! If I have any swaps to do in the future, I'll definitely turn to you! :D

    Lois: Definitely! In fact, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...