Friday, October 15, 2010

Nail art #14 - Halloween enough for you?

I'm not one who normally celebrates Halloween, it's not even a big holiday here in Australia, but after I came across this video, I knew I just had to have a go at it. My attempt wasn't the most successful, but from a distance, it looks pretty cool :P.
I used Ulta3's Black Plum  as the base and it's just a gorgeous wine red shimmer. Glorious, I tell you. I need to wear this on its own in the future, that's how much I love it. I then used Glossyblossom's nail art striper in White for the spider web. It's not brilliant, but I do like the outcome, especially when not up close. I swear it looks ten times better from a far.


Thanks for dropping by.
~shazzii

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have Black Plum on my toes right now. I love it - one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks really cool! I received Black Plum from a swap with a friend a couple of days ago, it looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    Cel: Ooh, you'll definitely love it! It's such a pretty red shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    Cel: Ooh, you'll definitely love it! It's such a pretty red shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...