Saturday, June 15, 2013

Polish Infatuated is on Instagram!

Hi ladies! My deepest apologies for not posting as regularly the past week. I have been so busy at work that when I come home, the last thing I want to do is to edit photos and type up a post. Instead, I finally made an Instagram account for Polish Infatuated and sat back to explore a new world of nail art ;).


As you can see, there's not a whole lot going on right now - I'm just too busy browsing other ladies' nail art and following them! - but I'll be building on it soon when I have the chance to edit more photos :)

If you have an Instagram account, I'd love to check it out! And of course, it would be lovely to see you over there too ^^ I'll try and get a nail post up later tonight...maybe if I'm good, I can get some swatches up of OPI's San Francisco collection ;) Otherwise, there'll definitely be something up by tomorrow!

Thanks for dropping by!
~Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...