Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekly Nail Blog Round Up

Hey everyone~ Once again, I apologise for the delay in posting this! I have exams around the corner and am totally not ready for them! Eek :(.
Emily showed us how to do her fantastic tiger design

Grace showed us her amazing Jessie J inspired manicure

Trisha tried out Sinful Colors peach

Ladyluck tried out Hard Candy Beetle

Lena felt a bit cheeky

Sarah stamped a fluttery design

Theresa caught up on the latest trends

I water marbled with some awesome holographic polishes

Stacie created some pastel stripes and flowers

Lingling met Deborah Lippmann!

Jen gave us a great gradient tutorial

Ari tried out Sephora by OPI silver shatter

Finally introducing Alhrayth’s blog


  1. I look forward to these posts every week! I love that you post the pictures too ^.^

  2. Awww, that's such a sweet thing to say ^^ I personally like to see pictures in posts to break up the text, that's why I add them :). Plus, it makes the post more interesting to look at!

  3. PolishedcomponentsJune 7, 2011 at 3:13 AM

    Wow this weekend blog round up is pretty cool...

  4. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I reckon it's a nice way to share the link love :)

  5. Amy imfeelingnail-venturousJuly 7, 2011 at 2:19 PM

    I love how you do this round up! It is cool to see something you might have missed or to see new blogs you are not following! I love to find new blogs!

  6. Hehe, so do I! I love seeing a page full of links to other nail polish blogs - it's a sign for me to follow, follow and follow :P


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...