Thursday, June 16, 2011

A pink manicure

Hello~ :) As most of you know, I'm not a fan of pink or reds on my nails. So I really don't know why I decided to pick out a rare pink nail polish in my stash for this mani :P. I applied two coats of Ulta3 natural spring which is a sheer, pastel pink polish. I then layered two coats of OPI Teenage dream over it, giving it some bling with the beautiful holographic glitter. I had to adjust the photo a bit because the polish came out too light, hence the slightly redder fingers!
piiink!

piiink!2

What do you think of it this mani? I wore this for one and half days before I took it off. For some reason, I just don't like how pink looks on my nails. Anywhere else is fine, just not for a mani :P

~Sharon

12 comments:

  1. Teenage Dream is a great glitter.  I'm glad I can get it opaque by itself!  I really really like how it looks with this base though.  Almost like that's what it should look like on it's own! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the best I've seen Teenage Dream look. Although I kind of agree with your opinion of pink on your nails, but theres no reason why it shouldn't suit you. Hope that didn't soubd rude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a huge fan of pink either, but this looks gorgeous!! love the color combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to buy this polish! Looks so pretty on I think :) Is it hard to take off like other glitter polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty.. I love all the glitter. I tagged you for an award btw, check out my blog for more details or click on the link to be taken to the direct post ^_^
    http://bit.ly/m58Fqb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh but this is so, so pretty!! Obviously I can't see you, apart from your hand and nails, but I think it looks great on you! It makes your skin look very peaches & cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a pretty glitter <3 One of the rare pinks I like, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually didn't use the foil method when removing and the glitter came off pretty well! So nope, not hard to remove, although of course it takes more effort than creme or jelly polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the tag! :) I'll try and get around to it soon, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, thanks! In real life, not so nice :P Glad you like it though~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...