Monday, September 30, 2013

Studded, neutral and black

Hello hello~ Hands up if you're loving the stud trend right now! *waves hands in the air* I feel like almost ever second manicure idea I think of includes some sort of stud accessory haha. Today's post is another one which features these awesome 3D accessories.

Pinky: Two coats of Orly Matte vinyl.
Ring: Two coats of OPI Did you 'ear about Van Gough?
Middle: Ulta3 black satin and Did you 'ear about Van Gough? on half the nail. I then took some gold studs and applied them down the middle.
Index: Two coats of Did you 'ear about Van Gough? and then layered with Ozotic 905.
Thumb: two coats of Did you 'ear about Van Gough?. I then applied black satin down the middle of the nail and added some larger silver square studs over it.

studded neutral and black

studded neutral and black

studded neutral and black

Are you as into the studded nail look as I am? ;)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

5 comments:

  1. Aaah, this is beautiful! I'm really into the studded/spikes fashion these days, and this is perfect! I need to get my fingers on some of those nail art studs now... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! :D The studs are so easy to use, but maybe a little to easy because I'm starting to run low on them, haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks so much, Sara ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love - and I never picked up Van Gough - i need it I can see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Van Gough is a really pretty neutral, definitely a must own! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...