Sunday, September 22, 2013

Green with Envy with this layering!

Hello everyone :) Another lame title aside, here is Orly Green with envy layered with OPI Pirouette my whistle. I've always layered the glitter over lighter and more neutral shades but I'm loving the look of it over the brighter colours! I so need to play with more layering combinations with this glitter ;)

green with envy layered with pirouette my whistle

green with envy layered with pirouette my whistle

Do you own Pirouette my whistle? What have you layered it over?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, the Orly green polish is so so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty combination <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Pirouette My Whistle and I absolutely love it! It's great to add over colours or to use in a jelly sandwich.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...