Monday, September 9, 2013

Shopping the Stash: A for Australis

Hi ladies :) Awhile back, I was in a huge nail slump so I decided to revisit my stash and pull out some polishes to wear as plain notds again. I had the dilemma of where to start though, so in the end I decided to begin with 'A' and work all the way through the alphabet. As a result, I've started a 'Shopping the Stash' tag, which will be put to use when I'm at lost with what to wear on my nails :)

Today's post features Australian brand Australis and the beautiful Vampy. It's a gorgeous raspberry shade with shimmer, giving it lots of depth.

ABC_Australis

ABC_Australis

I'm hoping I'll be able to finish Shopping the Stash soon, but at the end of the day, it's only for when I'm lacking inspiration...so maybe not too often! :P

Do you revisit your stash often?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful polish! I've never heard of the brand before but I'd like to see more from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping the stash sounds like a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) Australis is an Australian brand, maybe that's why :P Hopefully this series can bring them a little more recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laura :) It's definitely helping me rediscover forgotten beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! Would you mind if i copied it for my own blog? With links to yours of course?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristina. I am happy for you to use this idea too, with the link back to my blog. I'd also love to see what nail polishes you choose to pull out and use :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...