Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Autumn inspired nails

Hi ladies~ With Autumn finally settling in now and waking up to the chill in the morning, I felt compelled to pull out some very neglected brown nail polishes in an attempt to make my nails look more chocolate-y, and hence feel warmer. If that even works :P

I applied two coats of OPI Suzi loves cowboys onto my pinky, middle and index fingers. For my middle finger, I took China Glaze OMG and a dotting tool to create the dots. On my fourth finger and thumb, I have two coats of Picture Polish Demeter.

brown skittle

Under artificial light to bring out the holo goodness :)

brown skittle

What do you tend to wear for the cooler months of the year? For the southern hemisphere ladies, has the cold hit you yet?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. It is strange to hear talking about autumn for me since here we are in the middle of the spring! ... and I love to wear pastel colors of course, that are really springy.
    Hope you can have a warm and not too rainy autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post. It's always nice to have a little sneek-peek at the upcomming collections. It feels wonderful, and a bit naughty... lol :) I'm excited for the new shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rebenice! It's always strange for me to see the large number of nail blogs talking about the opposite season :P And we've had a rather cold and rainy day today. Hopefully the weather will be improving for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, was this in reference to the OPI post (http://polishinfatuated.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/an-opi-san-francisco-breakfast-event.html)? :) Totally agreeing with the wonderful and naughty bit...but so exciting at the same time :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...