Friday, January 4, 2013

The perfect flakey layering

Hello hello! Not many words today, I'll let the photos do most of the talking. I applied two coats of Ulta3 gooseberry and then layered with two coats of Cult Nails Seduction. Love! ♥ The flakies shift into so many colours and kept me busy staring at them ;)

gooseberry layered with seduction1

gooseberry layered with seduction2

gooseberry layered with seduction3

gooseberry layered with seduction4

Adding a matte top coat makes the manicure look darker. In this case, I much more prefer the glossy look :)

gooseberry layered with seduction matte

Which look do you think looks better?

Thanks for reading.


  1. Seduction is amazing nail polish! In real life it is much more better!

  2. This is so gorgeous! I like it glossy, but it also looks cool with the matte top coat. :)

  3. Ooooh, SO pretty! I usually don¨t like the matte looks, but this one's stunning. Nice!

  4. I like the shiny better than the matte but that's just me - I tend to like shinny most of the time. I did not buy this shade because I have Twisted from Finger Paints that looks sooo much like this one I cannot tell them apart.

  5. Totally agree! The jelly look, the flakies... ♥♥

  6. I normally prefer matte flakies but this one just looks too awesome glossy :D

  7. I usually forget about the matte top coat haha! Glad you like it too :)

  8. I think when layered, Seduction isn't anything special :) On it's own though...♥ I need to try it and show it on the blog!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...