Sunday, October 28, 2012

Going green

Hi everyone :) When I browse through my Flickr account, all I see are green or blue manis recently. Wow, must be really into them ;) Anyway! Today features a pretty green skittle (something I've also been doing a lot recently too!), check it out :)

Index & pinky: two coats of OPI Thanks a windmillion, then applied a glitter gradient with Essence Edward.
Ring: two coats of A-England Dragon.
Middle: two coats of Ulta3 lily white, then stamped with fauxnad m69 and Dragon. Layered with LA Colors Starlight.
Thumb: two coats of Australis Blackmail and applied the dots with Thanks a windmillion. Topped with Starlight.

Sun pics! :)

going green1

going green2

going green3

And in natural light.

going green4

I loved the look of this and how well the skittles came together and I really adore skittling ;) ♥ Do you skittle often?

Have you liked my new facebook page yet? :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, so pretty! This is a really nice mani. Loving the different things going on

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! A-England Dragon is such an amazing polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Derya! I love skittling things up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Wendy :) Glitter gradients are super fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anneke, that's so sweet! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it truly is :D Thanks for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...