Sunday, July 6, 2014

Some glitz & glam for earl grey

Hi everyone :) I went with a workplace appropriate but still glittery look a while back using Ulta3 Earl grey and Essence Glitz & glam.

earl grey layered with glitz & glam1

earl grey layered with glitz & glam2

The shimmer in Glitz & glam gives my base shade a greener look, which I'm loving. I was surprised by the Essence topper; I thought it would be a dupe to A-England She walks in beauty, but it's definitely different and very pretty!

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful.

    http://beautyshinewoman.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information is very
    interesting. I do have a similar blog Hairdressers
    in Rockhampton
    with a motto to
    give quality suggestions and advises to my readers. I would like to re post it
    in my blog. Would you mind granting me permission?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one because of its shade and opacity. Good job with the nail art as well! :)

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.prialabs.dictionary&hl=cs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...