Sunday, March 2, 2014

Purple duochrome skittle

Hey everyone~ Sometimes I feel like titles are so hard to come up with - and today's post does have a rather lame one haha. At least there's duochrome? :P

purple duochrome skittle1

Pinky & index: Two coats of OPI Parlez-vous OPI? with a gradient using OPI Next stop...the bikini zone.
Ring: Two coats of Ulta3 Lily white and stamped with BM-417 and Parlez-vous OPI?.
Middle & thumb: Two coats of Next stop...the bikini zone.

purple duochrome skittle2

Easy and skittled, my two favourite techniques ;)

Thanks for reading as always!
~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. easy is also my favorite technique, skittled only ranks second place :D I had such a hard time coming up with titles that I eventually resorted to the outmost: naming the polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love skittles and posts like these that remind me to wear skittles more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute.

    http://beautyshinewoman.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...