Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Shopping the Stash: P for Picture Polish

Hey ladies! I have been finding that whenever I reach for a Picture Polish to wear, I am always taken in by the beauty of Kryptonite. I can say I'm not the only one taken in by the beauty of this green polish because there are always plenty of compliments to follow ;) What can I say, Cathy and The Girls behind Picture Polish have definitely created a stunner!

kryptonite

kryptonite

kryptonite

Are you as taken in by Kryptonite as I am? :)

Thanks for dropping by.
~Sharon

5 comments:

  1. It's really pretty but I think I prefer Zoya Dream and Payton in color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kryptonite is a MAJOR lemming for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, those shades are definitely on my wishlist! One day... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beauty! I hope you're able to get it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank YOU Cathy, for creating such an amazing shade! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...