Monday, December 9, 2013

Call me Gwen-ever roses

Hello there :) I have always wanted to stamp the rose image from BM-306. so I finally pulled it out and paired it with a double accent look.

call me gwen-ever roses

When I first thought of this manicure, I had intended to use a coral shade. At the last minute, I decided to pull out OPI Call me Gwen-ever instead and paired with the black, making it kind of look more like a Halloween manicure. Oops! :P

call me gwen-ever roses

The silver is OPI Haven't the foggiest, which I also used to stamp with over Ulta3 black satin. I tied in the look with some black studs on my pinky and index.

call me gwen-ever roses

It's a little Halloween looking, but I still liked how it came together so well :) What do you think?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Nah, I love orange anytime. Doesn't resemble Halloween at all, too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Michelle! You're very sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa (Polish Obsession)January 6, 2014 at 12:41 AM

    Really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...