Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Green and silver, the Slytherin shades

Hello everyone! Awhile back I put together a green and silver manicure and afterwards, it really reminded me of the Slytherin house. I may or may not have subconsciously done this... ;)

Pinky & thumb: Two coats of China Glaze Holly-day and stamped with Rimmel Your majesty and BM-320.
Ring: Two coats of Holly-day and layered with China Glaze Graffiti glitter.
Middle: Two coats of Ulta3 black satin, then half of the nail layered with China Glaze Emerald sparkle. Separated with a silver striping tape.
Index: Two coats of Your majesty.

green and silver

green and silver

green and silver

Clearly I was really eyeing my China Glaze nail polishes when I put this manicure together! :P What do you think of this look?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Lovely color combo and designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani, too bad about China Glaze's behaviour lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emerald so on trend! Check me on bloglovin' trin to tranfer all my peeps there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green and glitter. This mani is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...