- The scent isn't too overpowering
- Compact and easy to carry around
- Has a brush to rub in the oil - no need to get oil all over your fingers!
- I couldn't for the life of me get any oil out even after constantly twisting it. And then all of a sudden, a whole lot comes out at the brush. I ended up with cuticle oil EVERYWHERE.
- Both tubes look the same. In fact, I can't tell any differences in smell from them.
- The oil leaves a sticky feeling behind on my cuticles.
- My cuticles didn't feel any more moisturised after use.
- I'm not sure there is actually 8ml of product as advertised on the website.
My verdict? Not worth it. Yes, it's cheap at only $1.79 each or even $10.52 for 10 but I didn't feel any change except for sticky fingers.
Okay, with the bad out of the way and done with, lets move onto the more worthy products to purchase! :) Below are 12 Nail Art Foil Gold Orange Green Decoration Set Glitter New and 10 styles Gold Lace 3D Nail Art Tips Decals Stickers Manicure.
I'm a little unhappy with the way my stickers were carelessly folded and packaged - the least that could have been done was to fold along the bits which didn't have stickers on it :(
But anyway, here's a look I created with the foil and stickers. Quick and easy! I loved working with the foil pieces, I simply held onto a sheet and used a tweezer to pull off little bits of it. I had in mind to create a gold flake top coat, but I don't think I quite achieved the look. I should have probably torn the foil into smaller pieces. The stickers stuck on very well and I look forward to playing around with it more. Especially eyeing that butterfly design ;)
You can receive a further 10% discount off the already cheap prices by using my code PIJ61 when checking out. Plus, there's free international shipping.
Thanks for reading!
Products provided for consideration.