Monday, July 11, 2011

Orly Birds of a Feather press release

Hello~ First off, like my new layout? XD I spent the whole of last night working on it and getting everything sorted, only to find out the twitter link on the top right leads to blogger's account and I can't change it! Grrrr :( Oh well, it's tiny so I'll just ignore it. If I ever decide to make a twitter account, I'll show it large and clear :P

Anyway, onto the point of this post. Orly Australia has just sent me info of the greatly anticipated Birds of a Feather collection. And OMG. If there's one polish I want to get my hands on in this collection, it's Fowl play. *drools* It looks like a dupe of OPI's Merry midnight, which I have such a huge lemming for.


We never get anything first here in Australia so I'm mighty excited, hehe. I was lucky enough to receive some of the polishes from this collection in the mail a few days ago so do be on the look out for a near future post! :D Any guesses as to which one I might be showing first? :P And, what are you anticipating from this collection?

~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Your layout looks great! I'm so excited for this collection. We're still getting here in the US, right? Just later? I'm most excited about Fowl Play but I aso like Sea Gurl, Sweet Peacock, and Nite Owl. Sweet Peacock looks SO amazing on that blonde model's nails. The green creme looks very dupeable and the peach shimmer is just meh to me. The others are really beautiful, though. I think these are going to be really hot colors for Fall/Winter here. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for these to hit the US. I am freaking out over Fowl Play! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you ^^ I believe this collection will be released outside of Australia later on in the year - it's a fall/winter collection so probably around that time in the northern hemisphere? To be certain though, best to contact Orly themselves :)

    Totally agree with you on the nail polishes too! Hopefully you'll enjoy my posts of them soon~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this  too :D Definitely get your hands on it, it's soooo pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...