Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dirty Sexy Money

Maaan, I really suck. I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much lately, the holiday season has really busied me up and on top of that, I have recently been reaching for polishes which I have already shown on my blog so there was no need to blog. But as the festive season draws to an end, I hope to be able to blog more :).

Below is two coats of Misa's Dirty Sexy Money. It's a really pretty dusty turquoise; I can't believe it's taken me this long to put it on!
dirty sexy money

dirty sexy money2

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

5 comments:

  1. Oooh it looks so pretty on you! Makes me want to get mine out to try too hehe. Hope you're having a good festive season! Look forward to your new year posts =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'chelle: Awww, thanks ^^. You totally should pull it out asap, it's a true beauty! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...