Monday, August 2, 2010

Nail art #1 - Skittling with a twist

Initially, I had thought to simply go with a skittle manicure this time, but after surfing the net for some inspiration, I changed my design to this.
skittles

From pinky to thumb:

Ulta3 Spring Blossom, Ulta3 Spring Fling, China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, Ulta3 Spring Shower, China Glaze Light as Air. The white dots are Ulta3 Lily White and the glittery silver stripe is Eclipse no.527.

Ulta3 is an Australian drugstore brand, they're easily the cheapest nail polish brand I've come across in Australia. Eclipse is a Korean polish brand, which I found in a Korean shop - Morning Glory.

I'm rather proud of the outcome this time, I love how the colours all come together so well :).

Thanks for dropping by!
~shazzii

5 comments:

  1. found you from soompi ^^; nice nail art! and I know which one you're talking about but I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thanks! ^^ Another soompier has identified it, it's regretless' blog :). She really does have awesome nail arts.

    ps. Thanks for being my fabulous first follower ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I love the polka dots and the different take on the skittles mani =)

    Thank you much for stopping by my blog and commenting! It's great to see fellow Aussie bloggers. Your blog is cute! I'm following you now, hope you follow back =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks 'chelle :). I'm following you now, it's nice to see fellow Aussie polishers in the blogosphe ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  5. found you from soompi ^^; nice nail art! and I know which one you're talking about but I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...