Sunday, November 13, 2011

Random nail art

Hello everyone~Have you ever had a perfect design in mind and failed to execute it the way you wanted it to? This mani was one of them >< I thought I'd share it anyway cos I actually really love the design, just not how it turned out. This was inspired by a design I saw on another blog but of course I forgot to save the link and now I can't find it. If this is yours or you know whose it is, please do let me know! :)

random1

I applied two coats of Misa Dirty sexy money for the base colour. OPI You don't know Jacques is the brown you see and Glossyblossom nail art striper in white for the white.

random2

I might try this again next time with better colour combinations :P

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. So cute! They turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I-have-a-perfect-design-but-I-failed happened to me just on Friday :S So I know the feeling. Anyway I think your design looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly! I still think it can be better though... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just hate that? Ugh! I totally need to re-attempt this though, it's actually quite a nice design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...