Sunday, April 28, 2013

Off Topic: Firmoo eyewear

Hi ladies! I've got something non nail polish related today - I'll be posting about some glasses!

I recently had the opportunity to try out some eyewear from Firmoo. Being a long time wearer of prescription glasses, I decided to try out a unisex acetate frame in black. The pair of glasses is super comfortable to wear and of course, looks way trendier than my 4 year old pair of old glasses ;) It's also really light and sits comfortably on the bridge of my nose. Oh, and I believe this is the first time I'm showing my face on my blog... ^^"


I also received a pair of sunglasses and as someone who works outdoors at times, I need a pair of these at hand! This ivory coloured framed sunglasses comes with a gradient lens, as well as cute metal decoration on the arms. Unfortunately, it isn't polarized so I won't be using it for when I am driving. However, it is most useful for when I'm outdoors for short periods of time.


Firmoo was also kind enough to provide a discount code for my readers to use when purchasing glasses, so feel free to use it and share with friends and family! Simply enter "Sharonbloge2" when checking out. The code will save you 30% off any frame except for designer eyeglasses. Combined with the super cheap frames, you'll be a proud owner of some trendy eyewear in no time! :)

Do you wear glasses either for prescription or fashion reasons?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon
Products provided for consideration.

2 comments:

  1. These look great on you! I was lucky to get some of their sunglasses last year for review and they where fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it awesome that they're so affordable? :) And quality isn't cut due to it either.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...