Saturday, August 13, 2011

Some blog awards ^^

Hi :) I was recently tagged by Laura from Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat, Angelique from Meisie's Nails, Alanna from Pretty Purple Polish, Nicole from Epitome of Superficiality and Alexis from xoxo Alexis Leigh for some awards. Thank you ladies! ^^







1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link them back
2. Complete the form below
3. Share 7 things about yourself
4. Pass this onto 15 bloggers
5.Tell the people that you gave the award to

Okay, so onto the form:

Name your favourite colour:
Purpleeeeeeeeeee :D

Name your favourite song:
Hmmm. I listen to a lot of Korean pop although not so much lately. I'm going to cheat and say any song by B2ST or SHINee ♥

Name your favourite dessert:
I'm currently craving some good old iced mango sago drink <3 I'm going to splurge on dessert when I go back to Hong Kong hehe.

What makes you mad?
Many things. But I'm working on fixing that :) No point focusing on those which rile us up.

When you're upset you...
I cry :(

Your favourite pet is ...
I haven't had pets before.

Black or white?
Black. I own quite a few pieces of black clothing :P

Your biggest fear is ...
Heights

Your best feature is...
I like my eyes :)

Everyday attitude:
I'll cross the bridge when I get to it~ Not the best, but suits me :P

What is perfection?
We are not.

Guilty pleasure:
Spending more on nail polish :P

Aaaand, sharing 7 things about myself. I've shared them before here, hehe.

If you read this, consider yourself tagged! :D I'm lazy, I know :P

~Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...